” … it being true that two truths cannot contradict one another, it is the function of expositors to seek out the true senses of scriptural texts. These will unquestionably accord with the physical conclusions which manifest sense and necessary demonstrations have previously made certain to us.”
Most Recently Added
- 1 percent now owns more than at any time in the past 50 years (4/24/2018) - The top 20 percent of households own 90 percent of the stuff in America Their average net worth? $3 million.… ... Continue Reading
- Why are The Stoneman Douglas Students So Good At This? Their School Actually Educated Them. (3/4/2018) - “The students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School returned to class Wednesdaymorning two weeks and moral centuries after a tragic… ... Continue Reading
- Trump’s former White House adviser coincidentally sold off all of his steel-related stocks last week (3/3/2018) - On Thursday white supremacist in chief Donald Trump annoucned that he would be announcing tariffs on steel and aluminum sometime soon.… ... Continue Reading
- Krugman: Congratulations America, You’ve Been Scammed. (3/3/2018) - So you go out for dinner with a wealthy acquaintance. “I’ll take care of everything,” he says, and orders you… ... Continue Reading
- By their works shall ye know them | AC Grayling | Opinion | The Guardian (1/31/2018) - “Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it” Voltaire When the faithful of any faith… ... Continue Reading
No more "Home" content.
Nothing relevant found in other sections.