Thinking OutLoud is the personal website of Russ Perry
Be sure to check Site Status for any recent update information.
About the Site Organization
The site is divided into Sections and each Section has it’s own Home Page. The pages, including pages which are not Section home pages, are arranged in a hierarchy. Sections contain pages, posts, photos, etc. and other Sections. Every page, post, photo, poem, etc is located in just one Section but may be listed on the home page of others. At the top of each page are the home page of the Section where the page is located and all the Sections where the page is listed on the Section home page. The PATH and any tags assigned to the current page are also at the top of the page content.
Whenever you see something in BLUE or UNDERLINED it means a link. almost all names are links whether in BLUE or UNDERLINED or not … put the cursor on it to see if and where it links. (Highlighted letters or words are usually links to tags.)
About the Content
A lot of what I post is from other sites and posted here with links to the originals BECAUSE I like, agree, or disagree with what was said. (Some of the poems, photos, and articles were previously published by me or others.)
About the Menu
The Menu reflects the Logical hierarchy of the PAGES in the site. When you move the cursor over an item in the Menu, any pages under that item will be shown. If there are pages under these pages there will be an arrow next to the page name.
Here’s a brief description of what you’ll find under each of the Main Menu Items.
- Welcome (The site home page) is where you’ll start when you first come to the site and where you’ll be taken when you logout. The most recent Blog posts are displayed on the home page.
- About contains information about the site organization,
- Blog Contains all the Blog posts and several blogging sub-section home pages.
- Contribute provides a form members can use to contribute content to the site.
- Contact has several methods, including an email form, to contact me.
- Login opens the login form.
- The Index page provides a site map of pages, sections, tags, and attachments.
- The Poetry section contains poetry.
- Tags Shows a tag cloud of all tags. The larger the tag the more items that use that tag.
- Search Search entire site for what you’re looking for.
I hope you find something here of interest. Look around, and if you find anything you like, (or don’t) or you have any questions or suggestions let me know. Feel free to point out any errors, leave a comment (if comments are open for the page) or submit your original stuff and I’ll consider publishing it.
Thanks for stopping by.