This is the Blog. All Blog posts are shown here.
- German newspaper rips Trump, calling him ‘unfit’ and ‘a danger to the world’ May 26, 2017
Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the united states
. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has ...
- FBI probing attempted hack of Trump Organization, officials say – ABC News May 26, 2017
On May 5, golf writer James Dodson told WBUR radio that Eric Trump had bragged to him that Trump golf courses “have all the funding we need out of Russia,” a statement Eric Trump later denied making. In 2008, Don Jr. told investors in Moscow that the Trump Organization had trademarked the Donald Trump name ...
- Trump’s budget seen as ‘slap in the face’ to rural voters who elected him May 26, 2017
“We’re in the middle of a farm crisis with no end in sight and they look at what the president’s proposing and they don’t see any help. They see a slap in the face,” said Donn Teske, president of the Kansas Farmers Union and vice president of the National Farmers Union, who runs a small ...
- (20) NowThis – Neil deGrasse Tyson has some legit advice on waging the… May 25, 2017
Source: (20) NowThis – Neil deGrasse Tyson has some legit advice on waging the…
- To the RNC and all those who call themselves Republicans May 22, 2017
(Originally posted August 26, 2016)
Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?” He said, “I do not know; am I my brother’s keeper?”
(1 Thessalonians 5:
14 And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all.
15 See that no one repays anyone evil for ...
- Trump’s Hysterically Stupid Tweet Seeks Apology From Clinton For Something That Never Happened April 4, 2017
Donald J. Trump
Did Hillary Clinton
ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate? Just asking!
4:21 AM – 3 Apr 2017
The first laughably absurd observation about this drivel is that Hillary Clinton never received any “answers” to the debate. What Trump is ineptly attempting to reference is the allegation that Donna Brazile passed along ...
- Judah P. Benjamin February 15, 2017
Judah Philip Benjamin, QC (August 11, 1811 – May 6, 1884) was a lawyer and politician who was a United States
Senator from Louisiana, a Cabinet officer of the Confederate States and, after his escape to the United Kingdom at the end of the American Civil War, an English barrister. Benjamin was the first Jew ...
- Server Down Time for Maintenance February 7, 2017
on February 8, 2017 at 10:30pm PST in order to further improve network reliability. This has a planned maintenance window of four hours, and will result in server unavailability of up to 45 minutes.
- It Took Donald Trump 8 Days To Bring The U.S. To The Brink Of A Constitutional Crisis | The Huffington Post January 30, 2017
“Obedience to specific court orders is what keeps us
from being a banana republic or fascist dictatorship. That’s a really
“Saturday’s ruling does not undercut the president’s executive order,” a senior white house
official told NBC News midday Sunday in reference to the Brooklyn judge’s decision. “All stopped visas will remain stopped. All halted ...
- WaPo Factcheck Attack on Sanders’ ACA Warning at Odds With Actual Facts | FAIR January 30, 2017
The biggest and most definitive study of what happens to death rates when Medicaid coverage is expanded, published in the New England
Journal of Medicine, found that for every 455 people who gained coverage across several states, one life was saved per year. Applying that figure to even a conservative estimate of 20 million losing coverage in the ...
- Ex-Breitbart Alt-Nazi promoter Steve Bannon is author of Trump’s executive orders January 28, 2017
In one of the most comprehensive investigations of fraud, Justin Levitt of Loyola law
School, Los Angeles turned up 31 credible instances of voter impersonation out of more than 1 billion votes cast between 2000 and 2014. Some of those cases may have been because of clerical errors. Levitt’s investigation suggests that while voter impersonation does indeed happen, it ...
- Trump struggles badly to pass a test of presidential maturity | MSNBC January 26, 2017
a Trump ally, describing the new president as if he hasn’t quite reached preadolescence. As the story goes, he’s surrounded by aides who effectively serve as babysitters, distracting Trump to help him steer clear of trouble. children are spoiled and grow resentful when they don’t receive the attention they believe
they deserve. The Washington Post ...
- Nancy Sinatra just ‘walked all over’ Trump in response to Inauguration Ball use of ‘My Way’ January 20, 2017
Sinatra’s daughter Tina said, “He always thought that song was self-serving and self-indulgent. He didn’t like it. That song stuck and he couldn’t get it off his shoe.” “Self-serving and self-indulgent” — well, there the fuck it is. In that context, it’s a perfect choice for Trump.
Source: Nancy Sinatra just ‘walked all over’ Trump in response ...
- Jan 20, 2017: “The day the music died” January 20, 2017
“bye, bye, Miss American Pie”
“Oh, and as I watched him on the stage
My hands were clenched in fists of rage
No angel born in Hell
Could break that Satan’s spell”
“the children screamed
The lovers cried and the poets dreamed
But not a word was spoken
The church bells all were broken”
“They caught the last train for the coast
The day the ...
- “Perverted” Sex with Russian prostitutes, kickbacks, bribes and other Trump follies revealed January 15, 2017
we’re all doomed. Seriously. You can’t control, let alone govern a society
in which the very idea of norms or standards is non-existent. In a way, it is the triumph of moral relativism. There is no right or wrong, but opinion makes it so.
This, I believe
, is the biggest challenge facing our world at this ...
No tags assigned.