Everything is political. Oh what a tangled WEB we weave when politics gets involved.
Everything is political.
- Nobel Prize economist on Trump’s budget: ‘You could say it’s a collection of lies put together’ May 27, 2017
- He played me for a fool May 27, 2017
Source: ‘He played me for a fool’: Kentucky Trump supporter laments he should have voted for Hillary
Kentucky Trump supporter Wesley Easterling regrets his vote, he BELIEVE
d it when Trump told voters he would fight for them. Now, however, Trump is cutting programs that help people like him survive
Easterling is on food stamps and Medicaid and ...
- Military Publicly Humiliates Trump May 27, 2017
“We have two submarines—the best in the world,” Trump told Duterte. “We don’t have to US
e this, but could be crazy, so we will see what happens.”
This is CLEARLY a breach of national security, and it has top officials in the Pentagon horrified.
Trump’s loose lips have broadcast the location of two of America’s most ...
- White House Admits Trump Lied About Bringing Back Coal Jobs May 27, 2017
The truth is that the coal jobs are gone, and they aren’t coming back. Trump lied to former and current coal miners in places like West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, and Western Pennsylvania.
Coal company bankruptcies and job losses in the Appalachian region weren’t caUS
ed by “federal regulations” as the company owners and Republicans like to claim. ...
- Trump’s boasts about jobs saved at Carrier start to evaporate | MSNBC May 26, 2017
Carrier, the company President Trump pledged to keep on American soil, informed the state of Indiana this week that it will soon begin cutting 632 workers from an Indianapolis factory. The manufacturing jobs will move to Monterrey, Mexico, where the minimum wage is $3.90 per day. That was never supposed to happen, according to Trump’s ...
- German newspaper rips Trump, calling him ‘unfit’ and ‘a danger to the world’ May 26, 2017
Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States
. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tASK
s associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to perUS
e important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has ...
- Trump’s budget seen as ‘slap in the face’ to rural voters who elected him May 26, 2017
“We’re in the middle of a farm crisis with no end in sight and they look at what the president’s proposing and they don’t see any help. They see a slap in the face,” said Donn Teske, president of the Kansas Farmers Union and vice president of the National Farmers Union, who runs a small ...
- (20) NowThis – Neil deGrasse Tyson has some legit advice on waging the… May 25, 2017
Source: (20) NowThis – Neil deGrasse Tyson has some legit advice on waging the…
- To the RNC and all those who call themselves Republicans May 22, 2017
(Originally posted AugUS
t 26, 2016)
Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?” He said, “I do not know; am I my brother’s keeper?”
(1 Thessalonians 5:
14 And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all.
15 See that no one repays anyone evil for ...
- It Took Donald Trump 8 Days To Bring The U.S. To The Brink Of A Constitutional Crisis | The Huffington Post January 30, 2017
“Obedience to specific court orders is what keeps US
from being a banana republic or fascist dictatorship. That’s a REALLY
“Saturday’s ruling does not undercut the president’s executive order,” a senior White HoUS
e official told NBC News midday Sunday in reference to the Brooklyn judge’s decision. “All stopped visas will remain stopped. All halted ...
- WaPo Factcheck Attack on Sanders’ ACA Warning at Odds With Actual Facts | FAIR January 30, 2017
The biggest and most definitive study of what happens to death rates when Medicaid coverage is expanded, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, found that for every 455 people who gained coverage across several states, one life was saved per year. Applying that figure to even a conservative estimate of 20 million losing coverage in the ...
- Ex-Breitbart Alt-Nazi promoter Steve Bannon is author of Trump’s executive orders January 28, 2017
In one of the most comprehensive investigations of fraud, JUS
tin Levitt of Loyola LAW
School, Los Angeles turned up 31 credible instances of voter impersonation out of more than 1 billion votes cast between 2000 and 2014. Some of those cases may have been becaUS
e of clerical errors. Levitt’s investigation suggests that while voter impersonation does indeed happen, it ...
- Trump struggles badly to pass a test of presidential maturity | MSNBC January 26, 2017
a Trump ally, describing the new president as if he hasn’t quite reached preadolescence. As the story goes, he’s surrounded by aides who effectively serve as babysitters, distracting Trump to help him steer clear of trouble. children are spoiled and grow resentful when they don’t receive the attention they BELIEVE
they deserve. The Washington Post ...
- Nancy Sinatra just ‘walked all over’ Trump in response to Inauguration Ball use of ‘My Way’ January 20, 2017
Sinatra’s daughter Tina said, “He always thought that song was self-serving and self-indulgent. He didn’t like it. That song stuck and he couldn’t get it off his shoe.” “Self-serving and self-indulgent” — well, there the fuck it is. In that context, it’s a perfect choice for Trump.
Source: Nancy Sinatra jUS
t ‘walked all over’ Trump in response ...
- Jan 20, 2017: “The day the music died” January 20, 2017
“bye, bye, Miss American Pie”
“Oh, and as I watched him on the stage
My hands were clenched in fists of rage
No angel born in Hell
Could break that Satan’s spell”
“the children screamed
The lovers cried and the poets DREAM
But not a word was spoken
The church bells all were broken”
“They caught the last train for the coast
The day the ...
No tags assigned.