Everything is political. Oh what a tangled WEB we weave when politics gets involved.
Everything is political.
- Coal jobs are not coming back, no matter what Trump says, and Republicans are starting to admit it November 15, 2016
So we take away the Clean Water Act and allow mines to dump unlimited waste, and take away the Clean Air Act and allow power plants to spread unlimited ash and acid rain, and do in MSHA inspections so that miners lives are even more at risk. And what does that bring? Nothing. That’s what ...
- Threatening us? Here’s some critique for you, Kellyanne: F-ck you and F-ck Trump November 15, 2016
Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway threatened Harry Reid for harshly criticizing Trump’s election and all the ugliness Trump stands for. Conway says Reid should be “very careful about characterizing someBODY
in a legal sense.” Reid replied “It only took five days for President-elect Trump to try to silence his critics with the threat of legal action. This should shock and concern all Americans.” ...
- What I told a client November 14, 2016
Hate media (Fox, RUS
h, Savage, Jones, Drudge, Breitbart, Falwell Jr. et al.) US
e exactly the same propaganda techniques US
ed by Goebbels in the 1930s and by Radio Moscow in the 1970s-1990s, only slicker. And people eat it up. In fact, these past few months it was hard to tell the difference between the RUS
sian state-controlled ...
- Donald Trump’s racist immigration advisor is drafting instructions to begin deportations on day one November 14, 2016
Kris Kobach is the architect of the most racist LAW
in modern America history. He devised Arizona’s S.B. 1070 LAW
that gave police the power to stop people with brown skin or a foreign accent, demanding they prove their citizenship on the spot and jail them if they are unable to produce their citizenship paperwork. That ...
- Joy-Ann Reid’s most prescient message to voters who elected Trump November 14, 2016
You’ve also lost the right to moralize to Blue America about family values. Now we sincerely hope and pray that your daughters or sisters or your wives and all women and girls are never disrespected, never abUS
ed the way the next President of the United States
has boasted about disrespecting or even sexually assaulting women including ...
- Trump’s senior White House advisor says in radio interview that liberal women are a ‘bunch of dykes’ November 14, 2016
Steve Bannon has a new title to add to his resume—chief strategist and senior planner. He’s Donald Trump’s top man in the White House
. Bannon is known for his anti-Semitism, white nationalism and conspiracy theories, but he’s also not a fan of educated, progressive women. While defending Sarah Palin and other conservative women, he said he thinks ...
- West Virginia mayor and non-profit director in hot water after calling Michelle Obama an ape November 14, 2016
Following the results of the presidential election, Taylor posted the following on her Facebook page: “It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House
. I’m tired of seeing an ape in heels.” Beverly Whaling, the Mayor of Clay, responded to the post saying “JUS
t made my day Pam.”
- My Trump-supporting friend’s wife was just attacked for being Asian November 14, 2016
Some people say they want to respect other’s opinions. Well, an opinion is “I don’t like coffee”, not, “I don’t like Arabs.” This talk festers into hate when people are silent.
Source: My Trump-supporting friend’s wife was jUS
t attacked for being Asian
- Sen Jeff Merkley (D-OR) Press Release on Steve Bannon November 14, 2016
“There should be no sugarcoating the truth here: Donald Trump jUS
t invited a white nationalist into the highest reaches of the government. Bannon has boasted that he made Breitbart News ‘the platform for the alt-right,’
Source: Sen Jeff Merkley (D-OR) Press Release on Steve Bannon
- A chilling encounter with a German student left me shaking… November 14, 2016
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever. – John Adams, 1775
Source: A chilling encounter with a German student left me shaking…
- KING: How Trump is leading transformation to turn GOP into KKK – NY Daily News November 14, 2016
This isn’t what might happen if we’re not careful.
It’s a done deal.
They aren’t sneaky about any of this. It’s happening right in front of our faces. Conservatives like Ben Shapiro and Glenn Beck are openly proclaiming to the world that Trump, Bannon, Spencer and the Alt-Right Movement are dangeroUS
t weeks before Stephen Bannon was tapped ...
- The 2016 election had some bright spots for progressives, too, and that’s where our future starts November 11, 2016
In Nevada, Catherine Cortez-Masto will become the first Latina to serve in the Senate, and in Illinois Tammy Duckworth will become the first Thai-American senator. In California, Kamala Harris is the first Indian-American senator and only the second African-American woman to serve in the Senate. Oregon Gov. Kate Brown, who is bisexual, is the first openly ...
- Abbreviated pundit roundup: How Trump will affect your federal and state taxes, Medicare, and more November 11, 2016
According to the Tax Policy Center, nearly half the benefits from the Trump plan would go to the top 1% of hoUS
eholds—those earning more than about $700,000. It could also increase taxes on many single parents and two-parent families with more than two children
LeBron James, a vocal Clinton supporter, stands to save $2.3 million per ...
- Magician Penn Jillette worked with Trump—’However bad you think he is, he’s worse’ November 11, 2016
I think he doesn’t REALLY
have strong convictions and sense of right and wrong. He’s not REALLY
smart. He’s not stupid, you know. He’s not a dumb guy, but he’s not smart like presidents are smart.
Source: Magician Penn Jillette worked with Trump—’However bad you think he is, he’s worse’
- Trump Promises to Invest in Infrastructure – Here’s What He Really Means November 11, 2016
“We call for the dissolution of all government agencies concerned with transportation, including the Department of Transportation.” “We demand the return of America’s railroad system to private ownership. We call for the privatization of the public roads and national highway system.” “We call for the privatization of the inLAND
waterways, and of the distribution system ...
No tags assigned.