Everything is political. Oh what a tangled web we weave when politics gets involved.
Everything is political.
- To Topple the King November 22, 2016
There’s a lesson in this that’s similar to one learned from the Hundred Years War (or Game of Thrones). Once someone shows that it’s possible to topple the king, organizing to do it again only becomes easier. And easier. Gingrich conservatives ate the traditional republican party
. Then the tea party
ate them. Now the white ...
- It’s been a week, and Trump is well on his way to becoming most crooked president in history November 21, 2016
short of simply baking the president a cake with hundred dollar bills inside, foreign dignitaries putting cash money into Donald Trump’s own corporate bank accounts for the explicit purpose of currying favor with him as president seems like just about the most transparent case of corruption in office one could plausibly imagine. It’s so beyond ...
- Not even president yet, and Donald Trump is losing his mind November 21, 2016
The man is not merely incompetent and unqualified, he is not even a fully developed adult. He is a spoiled child. He can barely register the presence of other persons in his field of view, so absorbed he is in his own self-estimations.
This man is going to melt down before he ever reaches his own ...
- Trump’s senior White House advisor says in radio interview that liberal women are a ‘bunch of dykes’ November 20, 2016
This man is the top advisor to the president of the united states
. Think about that for a minute. Already Republicans like Reince Preibus and Newt Gingrich are taking to America’s media giants to explain that Bannon went to Harvard, he was in the Navy, etc. They are trying to normalize a man who denigrates ...
- REPORT: Melania Trump worked in the US illegally – Business Insider November 18, 2016
Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs before obtaining work authorization to legally work in the United States
Source: REPORT: Melania Trump worked in the us
illegally – Business Insider
- Coal jobs are not coming back, no matter what Trump says, and Republicans are starting to admit it November 15, 2016
So we take away the Clean Water Act and allow mines to dump unlimited waste, and take away the Clean Air Act and allow power plants to spread unlimited ash and acid rain, and do in MSHA inspections so that miners lives are even more at risk. And what does that bring? Nothing. That’s what ...
- Threatening us? Here’s some critique for you, Kellyanne: F-ck you and F-ck Trump November 15, 2016
Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway threatened Harry Reid for harshly criticizing Trump’s election and all the ugliness Trump stands for. Conway says Reid should be “very careful about characterizing somebody in a legal sense.” Reid replied “It only took five days for President-elect Trump to try to silence his critics with the threat of legal action. This should shock and concern all Americans.” ...
- What I told a client November 14, 2016
Hate media (Fox, Rush, Savage, Jones, Drudge, Breitbart, Falwell Jr. et al.) use exactly the same propaganda techniques used by Goebbels in the 1930s and by Radio Moscow in the 1970s-1990s, only slicker. And people eat it up. In fact, these past few months it was hard to tell the difference between the Russian state-controlled ...
- Donald Trump’s racist immigration advisor is drafting instructions to begin deportations on day one November 14, 2016
Kris Kobach is the architect of the most racist law
in modern America history. He devised Arizona’s S.B. 1070 law that gave police the power to stop people with brown skin or a foreign accent, demanding they prove their citizenship on the spot and jail them if they are unable to produce their citizenship paperwork. That ...
- Joy-Ann Reid’s most prescient message to voters who elected Trump November 14, 2016
You’ve also lost the right to moralize to Blue America about family values. Now we sincerely hope and pray that your daughters or sisters or your wives and all women and girls are never disrespected, never abused the way the next President of the United States has boasted about disrespecting or even sexually assaulting women including ...
- Trump’s senior White House advisor says in radio interview that liberal women are a ‘bunch of dykes’ November 14, 2016
Steve Bannon has a new title to add to his resume—chief strategist and senior planner. He’s Donald Trump’s top man in the white house
. Bannon is known for his anti-Semitism, white nationalism and conspiracy theories, but he’s also not a fan of educated, progressive women. While defending Sarah Palin and other conservative women, he said he thinks ...
- West Virginia mayor and non-profit director in hot water after calling Michelle Obama an ape November 14, 2016
Following the results of the presidential election, Taylor posted the following on her Facebook page: “It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady
in the White House
. I’m tired of seeing an ape in heels.” Beverly Whaling, the Mayor of Clay, responded to the post saying “Just made my day Pam.”
- My Trump-supporting friend’s wife was just attacked for being Asian November 14, 2016
Some people say they want to respect other’s opinions. Well, an opinion is “I don’t like coffee”, not, “I don’t like Arabs.” This talk festers into hate when people are silent.
Source: My Trump-supporting friend’s wife was just attacked for being Asian
- Sen Jeff Merkley (D-OR) Press Release on Steve Bannon November 14, 2016
“There should be no sugarcoating the truth here: Donald Trump just invited a white nationalist into the highest reaches of the government. Bannon has boasted that he made Breitbart News ‘the platform for the alt-right,’
Source: Sen Jeff Merkley (D-OR) Press Release on Steve Bannon
- A chilling encounter with a German student left me shaking… November 14, 2016
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever. – John Adams, 1775
Source: A chilling encounter with a German student left me shaking…
No tags assigned.