Everything is political. Oh what a tangled web we weave when politics gets involved.
Everything is political.
- Confessions of a Former Hillary Hater November 6, 2016
- Bill Maher slams evangelicals: Their Trump support proves who they really are November 5, 2016
“Before leaving this election behind we must all thank Donald Trump for the one good thing he did,” Bill Maher said. “He exposed evangelicals who are big Trump supporters as the shameless hypocrites they have always been. I don’t know if you noticed, but Republicans didn’t get to play the Jesus card this time around ...
- Donald Trump Voters, Just Hear Me Out – The New York Times November 5, 2016
While I’ve opposed the Trump candidacy from the start, I’ve never disparaged Trump voters. Some are friends and neighbors; they’re all fellow Americans. We should take their concerns seriously. But we should also demand that they be serious, that they draw distinctions between these two presidential candidates. Yes, hillary clinton
is a flawed leader — ...
- A Guy In A Trump Shirt Carried A Gun Outside Of A Virginia Polling Place. Authorities Say That’s Fine. | Huffington Post November 5, 2016
Source: A Guy In A Trump Shirt Carried A Gun Outside Of A Virginia Polling Place. Authorities Say That’s Fine. | huffington post
- Jimmy Carter: ‘Losing My Religion For Equality’ November 5, 2016
This discrimination, unjustifiably attributed to a Higher Authority, has provided a reason or excuse for the deprivation of women’s equal rights across the world for centuries. At its most repugnant, the belief that women must be subjugated to the wishes of men excuses slavery, violence, forced prostitution, genital mutilation and national laws that omit rape ...
- Pastor cautions Christian women about those Trump-loving Men of the Christian Right—and he NAILS it November 5, 2016
The most vigorous defense of ”Trump’s degradation of women is coming from those who most loudly claim they represent god
and identify themselves as spiritual leaders.” “They don’t speak for me. They certainly don’t speak for God.”
Source: Pastor cautions Christian women about those Trump-loving Men of the Christian Right—and he NAILS it
- AZ teacher to Muslim student: ‘I can’t wait until Trump is elected. He’s going to deport all you’ October 31, 2016
The ACLU has filed an official complaint against an Arizona public charter school after a sixth grade teacher from the Academy of Excellence in Phoenix repeatedly viciously harassed a Muslim student
Source: AZ teacher to Muslim student: ‘I can’t wait until Trump is elected. He’s going to deport all you’
- A Trump presidency would wreck the world’s economy. Just ask investors October 31, 2016
Trump loves to brag about his business acumen, despite nearly $1 billion in losses and his multiple bankruptcies. But his understanding of business and economics is really
limited to his real estate deals, his hotels and casinos, and his brand-name products. Despite his bluster about China, trade deals, and other enterprises, he is showing that ...
- Donald Trump destroyed emails, recordings, documents in defiance of court orders October 31, 2016
Why would Donald Trump suspect that Hillary Clinton
’s deleted emails contained important information? Because Trump knows that when he had the chance, he destroyed incriminating evidence. He did it not once or twice, but as a matter of routine. And a man who has been involved in 3,500 lawsuits gets the routine down pat. Trump ...
- Trump’s Abuse of Trump Foundation — Criminal Tax Implications? – The Surly Subgroup October 31, 2016
Mr. Trump has directed the Foundation to acquire 2 paintings of himself totaling $30,000, a trip to Paris for $107,000, a Tebow helmet for $12,000, and advertising for his hotels for $5,000. He has also directed the Foundation to settle two private lawsuits against his properties delivering a total of $258,000 to charities Trump himself ...
- The brutal genius of Harry Reid’s letter October 31, 2016
In his letter to James Comey accusing him of violating the Hatch Act, Harry Reid also accused Comey of being privy to “explosive information” regarding Trump’s ties to Russia. This is an act of terrible political genius bordering on savagery on the part of Harry Reid. Of course the term “explosive information” means nothing at all, but ...
- Donald Trump cheats on local and state taxes, turning Trump facilities into drains on communities October 31, 2016
Donald Trump to the public: These are the greatest assets anywhere!
Donald Trump to the government: These old shacks aren’t worth spit.
He talked the tax board in Las Vegas
into knocking the appraisal of his Trump Hotel down to $25 million, then the very next week, listed its value at $50 million in his financial statements.
- DNC files legal action against RNC for election violations—Republicans are Trump-f*cked again October 31, 2016
Trump tells his crowd to poll-watch, adding, “You know what that means.” No, tell us
, Donald, because if what “that means” is even close to how Republicans monitored voting stations in key minority districts back in 1981, it will spell out big trouble for Republicans, as if they’re not already swimming drowning in it now. During Wednesday night’s show, Maddow reviewed a new legal action filed in federal ...
- Fox Nation vs. Reality: The Fox News Cult of Ignorance – Kindle edition by Mark Howard. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com. October 31, 2016
Recognizing that the prime directive of a cult is to convince your followers that your version of reality is the only true
version and that all others are agents of deception, Fox segregated their disciples to prevent them from being contaminated by impure thoughts, otherwise known as facts.
In Fox Nation vs. Reality you will find ...
- Moody’s Analytics analysis: Trump presidency would ‘significantly’ hurt economy – POLITICO October 31, 2016
Donald Trump’s presidency would “significantly” weaken the country, driving the U.S. into a “lengthy recession” with nearly 3.5 million job losses and a 7 percent unemployment rate, according to a Moody’s Analytics analysis released Monday.
Source: Moody’s Analytics analysis: Trump presidency would ‘significantly’ hurt economy – POLITICO
No tags assigned.